Event Hakaton: the must-visit activity
Just one week left before key event for lithuanian event professionals!
BEST event minds come to Vilnius!
October 18, Vilnius will bring together the best event minds from over 8 countries for the global Brainstorm “Events for Vilnius”.
Event Hakathon is an event for all livecom professionals who want to participate in a live brainstorm workshop.
Event Hakathon “Events for Vilnius” is an interactive workshop where every team in every group has a chance to work with international professionals, agencies or corporates representatives.
- 12.00-12.30 Welcome coffee
- 12.30-13.30 – Michiel Pool “engagement of your audience, of your employees and of the agencies you work with”
- 13.30-14.15 – BEIC session: Destination marketing: focusing on tools
- 14.15-14.45 – Coffee break
- 14.45 – 17.30 – Event Hakathon
- 17.30-18.00 – Ceremony and goodbye drink
Why participate? If you:
- ►Want to participate in a global workshop and understand how other people think
- ►Need to upgrade your ideas and vision
- ►Search new contacts and partners
- ►Interested in how other countries set creativity
- ►Need help with your event idea
- ►Want to brainstorm with the best agencies of the region
Be our guest on 18.10, Vilnius Grand Resort!
Michiel Pool, global events director Ericsson
"Engagement: People are brand or How to understand your Clients and employees"
- Indrė Antanavičiūtė, Business Development Manager at Partizanas, Lithuania
- Wojciech Ostrowski, Communications Supervisor, Allegro Agency, Poland
- Lehari Kaustel, Creative Director at Royal Experience, Estonia
- Patrick Walldén, Senior Partner, Occasion Brand Experience, Stockholm, Sweden
- Darius Lomsargis, Managing Director at Catalyst Baltic
- Dace Ozola, CEO at Meduza Agency, Latvia
- Tatjana Shvetsova, Business Development Manager at Blue Drum, Estonia
- Jeroen Berghuis, Director Concept & Strategy at VOK DAMS, Germany
- Wille Willenius, CEO at Bulevardin Vestinta, Finland