3 days till BFEF
There will be food not only for your brains at Baltic For Events Forum ;)
More than 200 guests at Baltic For Events Forum in Tallinn, 40 speakers, 12 countries, 2 day program...
Best of the best:
- the organizers of the Olympic Games ceremonies in RIO
- the CEO in Germany of Jack Morton, one of the biggest event agencies in Europe
- the organizer of the Light Festival in Brussels and the light designer of Disneyland Paris
- the President of EuBea (Best European Events Awards)
- Google, Luxoft, Tallink, Red Bull, Telia, Swedbank, SEB, EAS and dozens of other Event Customers
How one can catch everything? Well, we think you'll need some excellent energetic coffee.
We are all "coffeeholics" here at BFEF so we know pretty well where the best coffee inhabits. So there will be a damn good coffee at Baltic For Events Forum made by our sponsors and good partners Caffeine EE
Just come and enjoy your perfect cup of the perfect drink :)
But catching everything and everyone during 2 days of working and networking needs even more enegry. That's why we've prepared another good news to you.
The best estonian street food track makes special dishes for the Baltic For Events Forum participants!